Lip Service Radio Lead Stories

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Word from King Mac at Lip Service Radio

First and foremost I would like to thank all the fans of the KING lol, no but really all the callers and listeners came together for us and made the Martin Luther King show a real success.

I would also like to apologize to the listeners that tried to call in, but could not get through do to the high volume of callers.

Now to thank my LipService Radio family, all I can say is with all the negativity we have endured it has only brought us closer together as a team, each one of us bring something unique to the table, we are a unit, and we all stand strong together.

Now to thank Professor J.B. Hall, I have one word for him, WOW. Although I did not agree with everything he said, he made me want to pick up a book and learn something new.

I am looking forward to our future shows here on LipService Radio. Last but not least I would like to thank our listeners once again. Because of you our show now qualifies for primetime, so stay tune for LipService Radio every Tuesday and Wednesday at our new time 10pm EST/ 8pm PST.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great show indeed!

Anonymous said...

that was a good show, king mac you did a good job with that show! You need to keep doing you and don't let the haters bring lipservice radio down.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the show! But you were M.I.A. for wednesday's show lol, looking forward to the please listen to my demo show.