Lip Service Radio Lead Stories

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Truth About "OutofService" & Lip Service Radio Revealed (Chapter 7)

Chapter 7

THE TAKE OVER OF “The King Mac Show”:

Allow me to take a few steps back. On December 22nd “The King Mac Show” was taken over by PB. Yes, it was in fact a legitimate “TAKE OVER” unbeknownst to King Mac. The "Take Over" upset King Mac and disturbed him immensely leaving him to question PB's loyalty. King Mac trusted PB with his BTR user name & password and PB abused his trust.

During one of our show segments on December 26th, (if you want to call it that) the host of the show & PB boasted about how PB took over “The King Mac Show” etc. As the host continued to boast in glory about PB's success I chose to digress. The influence PB had over her was becoming more evident. She thirsted for his blessings like a child seeking approval of their parents as they do something even they know is wrong. And when did PB become so computer savy? How does one become BTR literate overnight? Who assisted PB in his duplicity? I couldn’t help but wonder if the host was in cahoots with PB and acted as his accomplice.

Listening to the disappointment & frustration in King Mac’s voice, I honestly didn’t find the “Overthrow” (the word used) entertaining nor was I in agreement with how PB betrayed King Mac. Again, there was an unhealthy influence on the host and something catastrophic was brewing on the horizon. Needless to say, the discussion was not stimulating and I chose to end my call earlier than the rest of the team members that night.

Now let me take you back 4 days prior to December 26, 2007. On December 22nd I received a message via MySpace from the host informing me that we were invited to call into the “King Mac” show. TAKE NOTE: The host sent me the message at 12:12pm PT the day of the “Take Over”. I found this to be very odd. Why didn't King Mac send me a personal invite? King Mac has never been shy about asking me to call into his show in the past. He's the Motha F@#$% King! Mind you, the host had never asked me to call into “The King Mac” show in the past so to be honest with you something didn’t sit well with me about the whole request. I was actually out of town when receiving the message so I responded to the host’s message by telling her I was unable to call in due to being out of town on business & pleasure.

Fast forwarding back to December 27, 2008, the following day after the the two of them boasting about the take over I received a message from the host via MySpace referencing me “bailing out”. I responded by telling her that I wasn’t pleased with last nights discussion and once again candidly expressed to the host that I was not interested in the drama that she so frequently found amusing.

Long story short, I feel that this is the point in time when the host’s attitude slowly but surely started to change towards me.

**I have posted Chapter 8 including the messages exchanged between the host and myself for public review supporting this chapter (Chapter 7)**

www.lipserviceradio.com
Lip Service Radio

No comments: