Lip Service Radio Lead Stories

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Word from J Hustle at Lip Service Radio

Because many of our listeners have expressed that last nights segment was extremely educational I am posting the web address where you all can find the William Lynch Speech.

William Lynch, a White slave owner, reportedly made the speech on the banks of the James River in 1712. The following paragraph was taken directly from William's speech.

"Gentlemen, you know what your problems are: I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems; I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I have a foolproof method for controlling your Black slaves. I guarantee every one of you that if installed correctly it will control the slaves for at least 300hundred years. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it."
http://www.freemaninstitute.com/lynch.htm

The Statue of Liberty facts can be found here: (NOTE: Much research is still needed before a conclusion can be made)

http://www.endex.com/gf/buildings/liberty/solnews/solap020600

1 comment:

C Cam said...

Thanks J for the info