Lip Service Radio Lead Stories

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Kelly Rowland Get's Breast Implants???

Kelly Rowlwand former member of Destiny's Child has admitted to having implants.
This is what Ms.Kelly had to say...

"I simply went from an A-cup to a B-cup. I didn't want double Ds and be a little bitty size 2. That would look nuts... this one really hot House of Dereon top -- I just wanted to fill that out! I put it on and I looked SO good!I'm so happy. I feel complete."

Look Kelly take some advice from THE KING, it's not your looks that need an "UPGRADE" it's your career! GOD EVEN LETOYA (THE MEMBER WHO WAS KICKED OUT OF DESTINYS CHILD) GOT A NUMBER 1 ALBUM. Why don't you do a song with ya gurl bee, but do me a favor please let her sing the whole song, you can sing the harmonies! LMAFO!!!!

Take a look and tell us how you think she looks


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DANG, that was a lil' harsh on kelly, YOU LOOK NICE KELLY KEEP YA HEAD UP! I cant wait for her next album.

KingMac said...

Well you might wanna pull up your "GRANNY CHAIR" cuz thats how long you will be waiting for her album, well a good one any way. I dont think I was harsh just honest, the best thing she will be known as is Beyonce back up singer and dancer, if I was kelly, I would get rid of Beyonce's daddy as my manager. Dont worry I see you're a Kelly fan, im sure we will be seing her soon as a back-up dancer in bee's next video.