Lip Service Radio Lead Stories

Friday, March 28, 2008

Beyonce Transforms Into Etta James On Set Of New Movie ‘Cadillac Records’


Beyonce is on the set of her new film, Cadillac Records, about the life of soulful jazz singer Etta James. I love Etta James and I’m excited about this film. Beyonce has some big shoes to fill and I hope she has the acting skills to pull this off. Etta James has a lot of spunk and spirit. Here’s what Mrs. Etta James had to say about Beyonce starring in the film:

“It’s a privilege and an honor to have somebody like that girl. I don’t think she looks like me, but that’s all right. They can fix that up.”

“I have my own way of putting those songs over, and I was just wondering if Beyoncé could, and my son said, ‘They’re thinking about how she looks, but mama, she can really sing!’”

“I wasn’t as bourgie as she is, she’s bourgeois. She knows how to be a lady, she’s like a model. I wasn’t like that… I smoked in the bathroom in school, I was kinda arrogant, so those are some of the things I would want to tell her.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MILANIROSEPASTEXPOSED.WORDPRESS.COM