Lip Service Radio Lead Stories

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MISERY LOVES COMPANY

MISERY LOVES COMPANY


A lot has taken place since the team decided to go our separate ways. On Wednesday, January, 16th after our show segment titled "Love, Romance & Marriage in Interracial Relationships" on “Lip Service Radio” it was agreed by all parties involved that PB should be dismissed from the team due to disrespecting a caller that just so happen to be another BTR host of another show (Am I My Brother Keeper). He was kind enough to call into our show providing his support, personal experience and educated opinion on the topic and did not deserve to be disrespected and so rudely treated.

Prior to PB being dismissed he found humor in sharing with the team during a conference call that he had set up a fake MySpace page under “Krazy Daisy’s” name in which he himself had sent numerous of derogatory messages to me in the hopes to create friction between us wanting to turn J’ Hustle and I against Krazy Daisy out of spite towards Krazy Daisy because she had kicked him off her show. This information all made sense to me being that I had received several messages from Krazy Daisy in the past and a few of those messages were sent from a new page in the form of an add requests that was under her name as well. I did not approve that page and instead denied and blocked it. With PB planting seeds as he does best, all of the missing pieces of the puzzle suddenly fell into place; so many times PB made the attempt to get me to maliciously respond to the things Krazy Daisy had “supposedly” said about me on her show. I honestly didn’t care enough to go to her BTR page to see if the things being conveyed to me by PB were true so I could only go by hearsay and I’m not one to react on that alone. It was all so obsolete and childish to me.

I should add that J’ Hustle verbally attacked PB after our segment that evening. Needless to say, PB didn’t take that lightly. It should also be noted that when J’ Hustle realized PB had apologized over the air for his actions towards (Am I My Brother Keeper) J’ Hustle too apologized to PB for over reacting. Unfortunately, PB wasn’t willing to accept his apology and allowed his ego to get in the way of the decisions he would begin to make. Since his dismissal the team has received many disturbing and threatening telephone calls individually from PB & his 19 year old girlfriend Amanda AKA: Papergirl. We have all been talked about time after time on "OUTOFSERVICE" in the attempt of discredit our characters. Predictably PB ran back to the host of “OUTOFSERVICE” yes, PB ran back to the host in desperate need to be a part of something and yes the host welcomed him back with open arms because of not having any original ideas of her own and in desperate need of new show "material". In the hopes to use his bitterness & dislike towards being dropped from the team as "topics" she had him speak as a "special guest" along with his protégé’ “Papergirl”. To think I actually gave this girl the benefit of the doubt in having her own mind. I was proven wrong and stand corrected as of to date.

I have even been falsely accused of trying to turn Amanda against her mentor PB via email...wow. I find this accusation to be ironic due to the fact that it was Amanda that actually contacted me via telephone @3:30am the morning after PB had acted a fool during the show on Jan 16th. She and King Mac called me to inform me that PB had contacted both of them giving them an ultimatum. They were either to turn against me & J’ Hustle or he would cut the two of them off completely having nothing to do with them. Amanda repeatedly told me that I needed to cut him from the team because he was negative energy and that he had planned to do us all dirty. She expressed wanting to be part of the team and shared her confusion as to why he had acted the way he did during the show. She described him as being “crazy” but admitted to being in love with him, she was very upset with PB not taking any of her calls because she had told him that she didn’t want to turn against us. Apparently he had told her not to call him back until she made a decision in his favor prior to hanging hung up on her. In all fairness and wanting to give PB the benefit of the doubt I had told both Amanda & King Mac that I didn’t want us to make impulsive decisions under the circumstances because I felt PB was intoxicated the previous night when acting up and I believed that the substance had gotten the best of him. I also stated that I was not feeling well and exhausted by all the drama and wanted to give PB the opportunity to retract the things that he said being under the influence and wouldn’t make any decisions until we all talked on better terms. Later that day PB was in the chat box publicly disrespecting not only me but the whole team by making threats & calling us out of our names. I did not take a liking to his behavior because not only had I shown him nothing but respect up until the last moment that I spoke to him but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in fixing what had took place only for him to turn around and disrespect me. I was done with PB at that point. The decision was made by all of us as a team that he was cut from Lip Service Radio. We did not want to take the chance of him disrespecting our callers again giving Lip Service Radio a bad name. He was not to be trusted. It didn’t take long for Amanda to follow after him and not only was I not surprised but I supported her in her decision by sending her an email letting her know that I fully understood and wished her the best. Since then, I have received several tasteless voice messages from PB & Amanda. Again, I was not surprised however I was highly disappointed only because I had hopes in her standing strong behind the words that she freely expressed to me and King Mac during the call that she and King Mac made to me early am the morning of Jan 17th. A lot was said that early morning out of Amanda’s mouth and in the end she ate her words. It goes back to young girls & women not knowing their worth, how disappointing.

My social skills and ladylike ways have been highly mistaken as a weakness. The cordial mannerism I choose to keep is a trait I proudly carry as a woman. I’ve been accused of being “scared” and “afraid” of certain individuals only because I have chosen not to respond to the insults that have been thrown at me via telephone messages, chat & live on other BTR shows by PB, Amanda and other hosts of BTR . Make no mistake, I fear no man or woman we all breathe the same air. I’m a grown woman, not a child in fear of being put on time out. After all, how hard is it to make threats via blogtalkradio, telephone and chat especially being thousands of miles apart? We all know it’s been proven time after time that those who bark loud have no bite; it’s the quiet ones that have more bite in the end taking any situation as an example. Making threats over the telephone is not the definition of bravery in my book.

I refuse to accept any of PB & Amanda calls; I have more important things to do oppose to sitting on the phone exchanging insults & threats. My time is too valuable and I have more productive things to do with my time. Not to mention it was PB and J’ Hustle that exchanged distasteful words at the end, me and PB did not have words. He has J’ Hustle’s phone number yet he continues to dial my number instead leaving messages for J’ Hustle. It’s easier for him to avoid contacting J’ Hustle directly making the attempt to use me as the middle man. I will not relay any messages and refuse to be used as the middle man. I’ve never dealt with individuals having such an elementary & low class of mentality. This is all new to me however; without further ado this shall pass. A woman of real beauty smiles in trouble and gathers strength from distress.

Let it be noted: Regardless of all the name calling, threats and distasteful comments made towards me I kept my “Short Story” real. I made no changes after it was written long before PB being dropped from Lip Service Radio. I kept it real giving credit where credit is due. One has nothing to do with the other and that’s keeping it “REAL”.

It is done

www.lipserviceradio.com
Lip Service Radio

No comments: