Lip Service Radio Lead Stories

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hot GHETTO Mess!!!!- Lil' Kim Goes Asian?????

For the love of Bai Ling, somebody call Dr. Jan Adams! Lil' Kim's face is a completely different race than the rest of her body. Paging the Joy Luck Club!

Lil' Kimchee almost got people to forget about her Rainbow Brite ensemblemess of an outfit -- by debuting her new Kabuki face. She's gone too far this time -- Far East! Sayonara!








If you have forgot what Lil' Kim originally looked like here is a pic of her before the boob job, before she bleached her skin, and before all this shit she did to her face.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't believe this was really her, and your comment about her race being different than the rest of her body was classic. Yes, now I definitely want to be on your show. You are hella funny!
-http://www.shamontiel.com

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.